Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Archiwowany

Lost my data

ileana.gigena

Hi, I reinstalled MacOs and when I tried to re sync all my data was lost. I changed the password because I could't remember it. I lost markers passwords, please please someone help me. Please help! thanks

Hi, I reinstalled MacOs and when I tried to re sync all my data was lost. I changed the password because I could't remember it. I lost markers passwords, please please someone help me. Please help! thanks

Wšě wotmołwy (1)

Hi

When you reset your password, data that in transit between devices would be cleared. Do you still have your data on your other device connected to Firefox Sync?