Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Archiwowany

There's no suggested logins button or autofill option

Recklessventure

Hello all, Am I missing something? I've been using firefox for more than a decade on my smart phones, but I just switched to an iPhone and I can't seem to find a way to get my logins and passwords to autofill within the browser. am I stuck doing it manually or am I going to have to switch to safari? any help is appreciated!

Hello all, Am I missing something? I've been using firefox for more than a decade on my smart phones, but I just switched to an iPhone and I can't seem to find a way to get my logins and passwords to autofill within the browser. am I stuck doing it manually or am I going to have to switch to safari? any help is appreciated!

Wšě wotmołwy (1)

For me, I had to go to the Privacy section in the Firefox app itself and find "Auto-fill logins and passwords" then enable it. Sync may not be turned on with iOS and Firefox though.