Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Archiwowany

can't log in

lfdow2

I just posted on the Android community about problems logging in to Firefox. While trying to post using my Surface computer I had to create a new account because Mozilla/Firefox wouldn’t accept my log in credentials even after I reset my password. I had to create another new account to post this because my reset password and new email was rejected. So I created another account using another email and I’m guessing that if/when I try to sign in using these new credentials, they’ll be rejected as has happened several times before. What’s the problem?

I just posted on the Android community about problems logging in to Firefox. While trying to post using my Surface computer I had to create a new account because Mozilla/Firefox wouldn’t accept my log in credentials even after I reset my password. I had to create another new account to post this because my reset password and new email was rejected. So I created another account using another email and I’m guessing that if/when I try to sign in using these new credentials, they’ll be rejected as has happened several times before. What’s the problem?

Wšě wotmołwy (3)

I will call for help for you.

Hi, sorry for this annoying issue! Could you tell us all of the usernames you created for our site? Hopefully I can see what went wrong.

You mention logging in to Firefox. Are you able to confirm you are only asking about logging in to the forum i.e. support.mozilla.org

Note mozillazine is a totally separate unrelated forum. And the Firefox Sync and related matters are also separate. If you reset your Firefox Sync account you lose access to the information on the server.