Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Archiwowany

Firefox used a lot of CPU.

canyonlight

Firefox seems to use a lot of CPU capacity. I often notice the cooling fans running. Why does a browser need this much CPU? Is there something I can do to fix this?

I have attached a screenshot of CPU usage according to EtreCheck.

I am running OS X 10.11 6 on a mid-2015 Retina MacBook Pro.

Thanks for your assistance.

Firefox seems to use a lot of CPU capacity. I often notice the cooling fans running. Why does a browser need this much CPU? Is there something I can do to fix this? I have attached a screenshot of CPU usage according to EtreCheck. I am running OS X 10.11 6 on a mid-2015 Retina MacBook Pro. Thanks for your assistance.
Připowěsnjene fota wobrazowki

Wšě wotmołwy (1)