Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Arhivirano

How to apply a user style with the Stylish extension for Web Developer Tools?

kosmos890

I have firefox 27 and the fonts of Web Developer Tools (Inspector, Debugger..) are very small. The fonts of Stylish editor are very small also.

Here https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/943857 I found a similar question. GingerBread Man said  :

"If you need to modify anything else, you can use the DOM Inspector extension to examine user interface elements ("chrome"). "

My problem is that I can't find the names of elements e.g "chrome://browser/content/devtools/markup-view.xhtml"

I have firefox 27 and the fonts of Web Developer Tools (Inspector, Debugger..) are very small. The fonts of Stylish editor are very small also. Here https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/943857 I found a similar question. GingerBread Man said : "If you need to modify anything else, you can use the DOM Inspector extension to examine user interface elements ("chrome"). " My problem is that I can't find the names of elements e.g "chrome://browser/content/devtools/markup-view.xhtml"

Svi odgovori (2)

See if this works.
chrome://browser/skin/devtools/markup-view.css

@the-edmeister

Thanks for your reply.

The rule below affects only Inspector

@namespace url(http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml);
   @-moz-document url("chrome://browser/content/devtools/markup-view.xhtml") {
       .devtools-monospace {
         font-size: 120% !important;
       }
   } 

I change the rule as you suggest.

@-moz-document url("chrome://browser/skin/devtools/markup-view.css") { ......}

It doesn't work.