Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Ova tema je zatvorena i arhivirana. Postavi novo pitanje ako trebaš pomoć.
Solved Locked Arhivirano

I am trying to resize the the lengths of the address bar and the search bar. I could before using a "line" between them to drag to resize. But this is now not s

sensuscom

I am trying to resize the the lengths of the address bar and the search bar. I could before using a "line" between them to drag to resize. But this is now not showing. Any ideas?

I am trying to resize the the lengths of the address bar and the search bar. I could before using a "line" between them to drag to resize. But this is now not showing. Any ideas?
Pročitaj ovaj odgovor u kontekstu

Odabrano rješenje

What I did was this; I added a new toolbar, and moved the search window and other things to it. Now I have LOTS OF ROOM

Svi odgovori (10)

I would try to close and restart Firefox because that option should still be there. It is for me at least.

There is a simple way to try and fix the Issue.

Try Resetting Your Toolbar to Default and Resize.

You can always restore the default toolbar settings by clicking Restore Default Set in the Customize Toolbar window.

For more step by step way of fixing the Toolbar Arrangement, Look at this Link

Also Right click on the empty space next to your tabs. Then click customize. It'll be the second one in the list called flexible space. Click and drag it to the toolbar.

didnt work for me!

this solved the problem - many thanks!

this didn't work. The flexible spaces appeared to be put in position but when I clicked "done" they disappeared. Thanks anyway for your reply.

Odabrano rješenje

What I did was this; I added a new toolbar, and moved the search window and other things to it. Now I have LOTS OF ROOM

Thanks for your help this was in fact my solution

This problem is new again with FF 29. Now, there is no option to add a "space" at the end of the address bar, essentially making it smaller.

Locking this older thread. The problem being discussed here is different than what is happening with Firefox 29.