Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Arhivirano

I used to be able to 'resize' between address and search box?

RD444

Hi

I used to be able to 'resize' between address and search box?

I could drag it left and right

I've somehow lots this feature?

I've tried to add separators or flexible space but the toolbars are locked

Any ideas?

Hi I used to be able to 'resize' between address and search box? I could drag it left and right I've somehow lots this feature? I've tried to add separators or flexible space but the toolbars are locked Any ideas?

Svi odgovori (3)

Hi

Cheers I bookmarked the page

I solved the problem. I am using classic compact theme. and i had put a 'button' in between the address and search bar this stops the resizing.

Yes. Resizing is only possible if no other buttons except the default Stop and Reload button are present between the location bar and search bar.