Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Solved Arhivirano

When I visit "https://developers.google.com/" I get garbage. Reminds me an image put on screen as text. Perhaps google is using zip and firefox isn't decoding?

garystampa

I literally get this "���=�o�u��W�/F����wG�H )Y�E�i��!s�swC��vvI��1R�@�|�$(�I��i� Ң�S��|5�O�ѯA�����ff�/�Q⹩�vgg޼y���1�fwn��{;�o�� ����6�x4�lVXP!�G�ܬ��D�U����2��\�,����H�x���mk�Bl�P:c"#g�b?�1��cI[�?B0�#Y��0%��ǃc1o�"��d���B�^�6+1{ێ�ҍX�� cAM=��uE;IL�#���ܧ&�6=��5�S�@��cV,�k��_��4լj�mIJ���1rYs��#�֦>�z��B\>��\_�������J�^UUs�T5}�)}���!|��}��'��oI��q¢�ݨ-����`� X�nVtńW��$���j�Q7�V����?==5��# ]\;f�����Ѓ�Ο�o=�ļ�c��c���<��'���'�#��B hOPw�z�eB=��W�Rm�/��9FV����1my", etc., etc., etc. Any ideas?

I literally get this "���=�o�u��W�/F����wG�H )Y�E�i��!s�swC��vvI��1R�@�|�$(�I��i� Ң�S��|5�O�ѯA�����ff�/�Q⹩�vgg޼y���1�fwn��{;�o�� ����6�x4�lVXP!�G�ܬ��D�U����2��\�,����H�x���mk�Bl�P:c"#g�b?�1��cI[�?B0�#Y��0%��ǃc1o�"��d���B�^�6+1{ێ�ҍX�� cAM=��uE;IL�#���ܧ&�6=��5�S�@��cV,�k��_��4լj�mIJ���1rYs��#�֦>�z��B\>��\_�������J�^UUs�T5}�)}���!|��}��'��oI��q¢�ݨ-����`� X�nVtńW��$���j�Q7�V����?==5��# ]\;f�����Ѓ�Ο�o=�ļ�c��c���<��'���'�#��B hOPw�z�eB=��W�Rm�/��9FV����1my", etc., etc., etc. Any ideas?

Svi odgovori (3)

Odabrano rješenje

hallo garystampa, try this: enter about:config into the firefox location bar (confirm the info message in case it shows up) & search for the preference starting with network.http.... - please make sure that they are all set to their default values (=not shown in bold) & otherwise right-click and reset such entries.

That fixed it, thank you. I did not change that option. All I did was upgrade Firefox through its "check for upgrades" feature.

no problem, probably some sort of (ill-functioning) speed tuning programs or addons might have caused this change in the past - it is interfering with sites that use the new spdy protocol.