Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Arhivirano

Firefox cannot open/reload any websites after resuming from a system standby. I have to close the current window and start a new session, then it works again

harsha.adiga

I am using Firefox v 13.0.1 (Mozilla Firefox for Ubuntu canonical 1.0) on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS. Whenever my system resumes from standby I am not able to open/load any webpages in the Firefox session that was already running before the standby. I don't get any error message, but the page doesn't load at all. If I close the session and start a new one everything works fine.

I am using Firefox v 13.0.1 (Mozilla Firefox for Ubuntu canonical 1.0) on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS. Whenever my system resumes from standby I am not able to open/load any webpages in the Firefox session that was already running before the standby. I don't get any error message, but the page doesn't load at all. If I close the session and start a new one everything works fine.

Svi odgovori (2)

You are actually using Firefox 4 according to your user Agent. Try to update to Firefox 15 Update Firefox to the latest release, does that help your problem any?

Not necessarily: rv:1.9.2.8 indicates a Firefox 3.6.8 version

  • Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux i686; rv:1.9.2.8) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/4.0.1

You can check for a possibly corrupted user agent.

See: