Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Arhivirano

How can I make the status messages appear IN the status bar / add-on bar instead of floating ABOVE the status bar? (like it used to)

robyrob

now that I have the status bar back, why won't it show the status messages IN the status bar?

now that I have the status bar back, why won't it show the status messages IN the status bar?

Svi odgovori (2)

When you say you have the status bar back, did you install an add-on for that? If so, it may have a setting to determine the location of URL mouseover text and other status text. (For example, the Status-4-Evar extension appears to offer that feature.)

The Status-4-Evar add-on can do this, it makes the add-ons bar behave in a similar way to the status bar in Firefox 3.6 and earlier.

https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/status-4-evar/