Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Arhivirano

Text in flash widgets is illegible and colorful when it shouldn't be, but only in Firefox, not Chrome.

3r!n

I'm not sure if a Flash update or a Firefox update first brought this about, but for some reason all the text is showing up oddly in flash player widgets. I've only experienced it with Grooveshark music player widgets and when working with potions on Pottermore, but the issue is not apparent in Chrome.

Example in Firefox: http://i53.tinypic.com/hsm4j5.jpg Example in Chrome: http://i53.tinypic.com/30cq9zq.jpg

I'm not sure if a Flash update or a Firefox update first brought this about, but for some reason all the text is showing up oddly in flash player widgets. I've only experienced it with Grooveshark music player widgets and when working with potions on Pottermore, but the issue is not apparent in Chrome. Example in Firefox: http://i53.tinypic.com/hsm4j5.jpg Example in Chrome: http://i53.tinypic.com/30cq9zq.jpg

Izmjenjeno od 3r!n

Svi odgovori (1)

Are you zooming the pages or use an extension like NoSquint to change page colors?

Try to disable the hardware acceleration in the Flash Player.

See:

Flash "Display settings" window: