Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Arhivirano

Firefox hangs returning from standby

user99

Every time my computer comes out of standby mode Firefox 4.0 will not load any websites. The internet connection is still working when using IE. I close Firefox and it doesn't shutdown without killing it from the task manager. As soon as restart the process it' s fine until the next standby. I didn't have this problem on 3.6

Every time my computer comes out of standby mode Firefox 4.0 will not load any websites. The internet connection is still working when using IE. I close Firefox and it doesn't shutdown without killing it from the task manager. As soon as restart the process it' s fine until the next standby. I didn't have this problem on 3.6

Svi odgovori (2)

The same problem here.

@Lopez87

Please start a new thread for your problem or question and provide troubleshooting information like your operating system and installed extensions and installed plugins.


Locking