Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Arhivirano

how to get an earlier version of firefox,unable to play pogo games

Meltinkplayer

I play a lot of pogo games,and since the knew version of firefox was installed,I have not been able to play my games.I need to install an earlier version of firefox,so I can play my games again.

I play a lot of pogo games,and since the knew version of firefox was installed,I have not been able to play my games.I need to install an earlier version of firefox,so I can play my games again.

Svi odgovori (1)

You can update Firefox to the latest 3.6.15 version via "Help > Check for Updates"