Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Arhivirano

How do I display the number of messages in a message folder under version 3.1.2?

Mike4754

I want to display the number of messages (read and unread) next to the folder name as in my previous version. I used to go to Tools...Options...Advanced...General Tab and check "Show expanded columns in the folder pane".

I want to display the number of messages (read and unread) next to the folder name as in my previous version. I used to go to Tools...Options...Advanced...General Tab and check "Show expanded columns in the folder pane".

Svi odgovori (2)

This forum is for Firefox support. For Thunderbird support you can ask at one of these sites:

Read the Release Notes for Thunderbird, that issue is covered. Scroll down to "Known Issues", "All Systems", second paragraph: https://support.mozilla.com/en-US/questions/748278

As Quarantine said, alway post to Thunderbird questions to one of the 2 forums that he listed in his response.