Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Open

everytime I try to log into a website with firefox I have to reset my time to make it work

daved0451

everytime I try to log into a website with firefox I have to reset my time to make it work

everytime I try to log into a website with firefox I have to reset my time to make it work

Svi odgovori (3)

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

If your local time is not correct, a lot of validity checks when compared to the server data would fail.

bold texteverytime I try to log into a website with firefox I have to reset my time to make it work

Postavi pitanje

Za odgovaranje na poruke moraš se prijaviti na tvoj račun. Postavi novo pitanje, ako još nemaš račun.