Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Open

search bar

Amity

I am very irritated - I was using the search bar and it no longer operates. Then - without warning - a new version appeared and I have NO IDEA how to operate my browswer = without warning!!!

I am very irritated - I was using the search bar and it no longer operates. Then - without warning - a new version appeared and I have NO IDEA how to operate my browswer = without warning!!!

Svi odgovori (1)

I get the frustration. Firefox can look pretty different after an update, but you shouldn’t have to relearn the whole browser just to do a search. For now, try using the address bar at the top of Firefox you can type a search term there and press Enter.

If you specifically want the old separate Search Bar back, go to Menu ☰ → More Tools → Customize Toolbar, find Search and drag it back onto the toolbar. If the Search Bar is still there but simply doesn’t work, try Help → Troubleshoot Mode. That will tell you whether an extension or setting is interfering with it.

Postavi pitanje

Za odgovaranje na poruke moraš se prijaviti na tvoj račun. Postavi novo pitanje, ako još nemaš račun.