Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Solved

Changing order of maiboxes in Thunderbird

moojanmomen

I have 5 email addresses on my Thunderbird set up. I want to change the order in which they appear so that the addresses I use most frequently appear at the top. I have tried drag and drop and that does not work and I cannot find a relevant article searching on Support. Any ideas please?

I have 5 email addresses on my Thunderbird set up. I want to change the order in which they appear so that the addresses I use most frequently appear at the top. I have tried drag and drop and that does not work and I cannot find a relevant article searching on Support. Any ideas please?

Svi odgovori (3)

click to 'account settings' pane. Highlight one of the accounts there and drag it.

Odabrano rješenje

Thank you - I had already tried that and it did not seem to work. But I have just tried it again and it works!

You're welcome. I'm glad it's working.

Postavi pitanje

Za odgovaranje na poruke moraš se prijaviti na tvoj račun. Postavi novo pitanje, ako još nemaš račun.