Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Open

why is mozilla safe when you have all options for developers

GodEss68

Not safe in account take overs access to account or hacking situations. I noticed a whole page for hackers Ie. Called developers /coders section for advanced users. So an advanced team can go into my account and start changing things adding this and that to suit their needs and I cannot stop them I cannot change back what they have put in because they have done a total take over and no matter how many times I say I have only one device they still allow several different ways to sign in and on nac or Linux and others , so unless I'm advanced and can see these emails messages disapear ing or being alerted I'm clueless what is safe about mozilla ? You tell me that! It is invented for hackers to see what capabilities they can achieve otherwise they would be a section that was not aloud to go into ANY account and change Anything this is a obvious sign where this company stands and even if good people have been successful and protected all it takes is one bad seed to gain all access and destroy many not to mention the additional most recent add on show images as to what you mean

Not safe in account take overs access to account or hacking situations. I noticed a whole page for hackers Ie. Called developers /coders section for advanced users. So an advanced team can go into my account and start changing things adding this and that to suit their needs and I cannot stop them I cannot change back what they have put in because they have done a total take over and no matter how many times I say I have only one device they still allow several different ways to sign in and on nac or Linux and others , so unless I'm advanced and can see these emails messages disapear ing or being alerted I'm clueless what is safe about mozilla ? You tell me that! It is invented for hackers to see what capabilities they can achieve otherwise they would be a section that was not aloud to go into ANY account and change Anything this is a obvious sign where this company stands and even if good people have been successful and protected all it takes is one bad seed to gain all access and destroy many not to mention the additional most recent add on show images as to what you mean
Priložene slike ekrana

Svi odgovori (1)

Hi

The Nightly build of Firefox for Android is designed to help early adopters test features and for web developers to get an early chance to test their websites.

Postavi pitanje

Za odgovaranje na poruke moraš se prijaviti na tvoj račun. Postavi novo pitanje, ako još nemaš račun.