Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Solved

ERROR MESSAGE

jmerr60228

I keep getting a messages anytime I try to visit a site which I have been to before? here's an example

"mail.aol.com has a security policy called HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS), which means that Firefox can only connect to it securely. You can’t add an exception to visit this site."
I keep getting a messages anytime I try to visit a site which I have been to before? here's an example "mail.aol.com has a security policy called HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS), which means that Firefox can only connect to it securely. You can’t add an exception to visit this site."

Svi odgovori (2)

That means something changed the site contents during transmission, and the site publishes specification that if this happens the connection must fail hard.

Do you use any external VPN that might be trying to stuff advertising into the sites accessed? Or e.g. your modem is trying to show a page about weak signal or something? Any security/phishing/malware apps running, potentially scanning your secure connections?

Odabrano rješenje

I just use the VPN built in Firefox. I checked Edge and Chrome and got the same results? And it wasn't only one website, it seemed to be everyone that I had a username and password for? I ended up clearing the tmp files and cookies and it started working again. Thanks for the input.

Postavi pitanje

Za odgovaranje na poruke moraš se prijaviti na tvoj račun. Postavi novo pitanje, ako još nemaš račun.