Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Solved

I only want pinned shortcuts on homepage

Tim

My homepage, which I do allow shortcuts on do have my pinned shortcuts, but also shortcuts that are not pinned (basically sites in my history), and I don't want those sites to show up as shortcuts

My homepage, which I do allow shortcuts on do have my pinned shortcuts, but also shortcuts that are not pinned (basically sites in my history), and I don't want those sites to show up as shortcuts

Svi odgovori (2)

Odabrano rješenje

Never mind I just saw where this is not possible. Any "unused slots" (meaning placeholders that do not contain a pinned shortcut) will automatically populate with a site in your history and there is no way to adjust that

Hi Tim,

Thank you so much for coming back to this thread to share your solution and marking it as the answer! By doing this, you're not only resolving your own issue but also helping others who might run into the same problem. We really appreciate it!

Postavi pitanje

Za odgovaranje na poruke moraš se prijaviti na tvoj račun. Postavi novo pitanje, ako još nemaš račun.