Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Open

how can I avoid that whenever I log-in to Firefox I get a screen-wide message for a donation. I donate regularly and don't want to be reminded every time I log-in.

ernst-schmid44

Whenever I log in to Firefox there is a screen-filling message asking for a donation. I donate regularly and don't want to be reminded every day. How can I stop it

Whenever I log in to Firefox there is a screen-filling message asking for a donation. I donate regularly and don't want to be reminded every day. How can I stop it

Svi odgovori (1)

And that comes from which site, software or company?

Does it happen when you restart into Troubleshoot Mode (via Help menu) as well?

Can you attach a screenshot of the banner here?

Postavi pitanje

Za odgovaranje na poruke moraš se prijaviti na tvoj račun. Postavi novo pitanje, ako još nemaš račun.