Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Open

I need to clear my information in Firefox on my IPhone 16 Pro

Bruce Heine

I cannot get past this screen even after a cold reboot of my iPhone. I’ve included a screenshot of the problem.

I cannot get past this screen even after a cold reboot of my iPhone. I’ve included a screenshot of the problem.
Priložene slike ekrana

Svi odgovori (1)

Try turning on airplane mode (and disconnecting any networks if still on) before restarting — that should stop it from reloading so that you can close the tab then.

See support.mozilla.org/questions/1594665 for the steps.

Postavi pitanje

Za odgovaranje na poruke moraš se prijaviti na tvoj račun. Postavi novo pitanje, ako još nemaš račun.