Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Open

How do I get pass the Secure Connection Failed screen?

swansomf

I followed directions for "Secure Connection Failed" and I still get the screen when I reopen the email account. I went to Avast, Settings, Protection, Core Shield, Configure shield settings-Web Guard and unticked Enable Https Scanning. I hoped by following the directions found on your website the problem would be resolved. Now What do I do to get into my email account?

I followed directions for "Secure Connection Failed" and I still get the screen when I reopen the email account. I went to Avast, Settings, Protection, Core Shield, Configure shield settings-Web Guard and unticked Enable Https Scanning. I hoped by following the directions found on your website the problem would be resolved. Now What do I do to get into my email account?

Svi odgovori (2)

PR_END_OF_FILE_ERROR

These are the right steps to work around that HTTPS stalling:/

Wondering if you can try in a new Private Window to potentially bust some caches…?

Postavi pitanje

Za odgovaranje na poruke moraš se prijaviti na tvoj račun. Postavi novo pitanje, ako još nemaš račun.