Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Solved

No home page on my ipad air.

L J

Allnof a sudden, I have no homepage when I click the Firefox icon it just goes to a white screen. I had custom colors. I had all kinds of little icons there that I would sometimes remove and sometimes not remove. I found a fire box update a d it a my default browser

Allnof a sudden, I have no homepage when I click the Firefox icon it just goes to a white screen. I had custom colors. I had all kinds of little icons there that I would sometimes remove and sometimes not remove. I found a fire box update a d it a my default browser

Svi odgovori (2)

Odabrano rješenje

Check "Settings" › "Homepage" is set to "Firefox Home"

thank you so much

Postavi pitanje

Za odgovaranje na poruke moraš se prijaviti na tvoj račun. Postavi novo pitanje, ako još nemaš račun.