Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Open

How come in the notifications there isnt a full width picture?

Alex Albon

This is the single reason i don't use Firefox at all. I can't stand it, it needs to be changed. How many people are of the same opinion?

This is the single reason i don't use Firefox at all. I can't stand it, it needs to be changed. How many people are of the same opinion?

Svi odgovori (8)

Hi,

Could you please explain what you mean? What picture do you expect to see in notifications?

Well, from the newspapers.

And where do you expect to see pictures? Do other browsers offer that?

Chrome has that. Firefox, opera didn't. Am I mistaken in the present? I'm attaching a screenshot w\ a Chrome notification.

By the way Alex. I don't use notifications so have not tried, it may be possible to set the size as you wish via userContent.css or userChrome.css.

It's a bit a simple programming issue which could look up if you are interested.

(Turns out you are right, Alex, there's some difference in Firefox... But since I don't use push notifications myself, I'd need to do since research. I don't think customizing CSS can help)

The longer read on interoperability and the individual platform features that eventually make up the specification: developer.mozilla.org/docs/Web/API/Notifications_API

Postavi pitanje

Za odgovaranje na poruke moraš se prijaviti na tvoj račun. Postavi novo pitanje, ako još nemaš račun.