Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Open

I have being watched everything I do in my cell phone?

locura

I'm a transgender and is some cases people wanted to kill me, right now their coping everything in my cell phone that's what they are saying, what should I do? Will you please help me with your VPN incase it helps, please?

I'm a transgender and is some cases people wanted to kill me, right now their coping everything in my cell phone that's what they are saying, what should I do? Will you please help me with your VPN incase it helps, please?

Svi odgovori (3)

All my passwords are being hacked and all my information in my cell phone and I think my android TV too, they know so much about me i'm in danger?

Hi

What makes you believe this is happening to you through Firefox for Android?

said

I'm a transgender and is some cases people wanted to kill me, right now their coping everything in my cell phone that's what they are saying, what should I do? Will you please help me with your VPN incase it helps, please?

> I would replace Google Play services with MicroG if possible > Use Appmanager to disable trackers on all apps with trackers > Use Firefox enhanced tracking protection and the ublock origin extension > Use Adaway to block ads systemwide. > Use Apps from F-droid which are more privacy respecting than the slop on Google Play store > Avoid using a Google account. Wipe any existing account clean. The Trump admin has been asking Google to hand over information on people they don't like. > Disable location services, especially if you're unable to use MicroG. > Use Conversations or Molly (signal fork which allows using Unified push so notifications don't go through google) when discussing sensitive information. Don't use discord, discord messages are unencrypted and stored on Google cloud (discord's hosting provider)

If you believe your phone is already hacked, wipe the device before trying any of the above.

Izmjenjeno od snugglefox

Postavi pitanje

Za odgovaranje na poruke moraš se prijaviti na tvoj račun. Postavi novo pitanje, ako još nemaš račun.