Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Locked Echekwara

Thunderbird email on cell phone.had it but lost it.

SuMo Bot

I need thunderbird back on my cell phone. I had it but lost it,please help me get it back.Works fine on computer under [removed email from public]

I need thunderbird back on my cell phone. I had it but lost it,please help me get it back.Works fine on computer under [removed email from public]

Edeziri site na James

All Replies (1)

Hi

Thunderbird is not (and has not been) available for Android. Are you referring to Firefox for Android?

This question has been locked because the original author has deleted their account. While you can no longer post new replies, the existing content remains available for reference.