Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Open

Why did my shortcuts dissappear and why cant i add more shortcuts?

michaeltruj

Some of my rows and shortcuts have disappeared??? And I no longer can see a plus sign to add more shortcuts.

Some of my rows and shortcuts have disappeared??? And I no longer can see a plus sign to add more shortcuts.

Svi odgovori (1)

Click the "pencil" icon which will have a setting for number of rows to show.

The "plus" button only appears for me when I hover just past the last tile, it's not shown before — so try mousing over that area right next to the rightmost tile you have to see if the button appears there for you.

Postavi pitanje

Za odgovaranje na poruke moraš se prijaviti na tvoj račun. Postavi novo pitanje, ako još nemaš račun.