Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Open

On start page will not load no buttons respond

wolves.chum_0r

When I click on links that cause the browser to open on iOS, nothing happens and none of the command buttons in the browser respond at all after about a minute or so it seems to have sorted itself out and becomes usable. This is making the browser unuseable and may force me to switch to another browser cause I don’t always have time to wait.

When I click on links that cause the browser to open on iOS, nothing happens and none of the command buttons in the browser respond at all after about a minute or so it seems to have sorted itself out and becomes usable. This is making the browser unuseable and may force me to switch to another browser cause I don’t always have time to wait.

Svi odgovori (1)

This is currently under investigation, tracked in github.com/mozilla-mobile/firefox-ios/issues/34615

Postavi pitanje

Za odgovaranje na poruke moraš se prijaviti na tvoj račun. Postavi novo pitanje, ako još nemaš račun.