Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Open

How to find my password for Firefox in Firefox?

Nora Leach

I am attempting to copy apps from my iPhone to an new android tablet. It wants me to open Safari and use it, but I do not have Safari, it was removed when I downloaded Firefox. What do I do now? Is it actually on the Mozilla site? And, if so, where might I find it on the Mozella site?

I am attempting to copy apps from my iPhone to an new android tablet. It wants me to open Safari and use it, but I do not have Safari, it was removed when I downloaded Firefox. What do I do now? Is it actually on the Mozilla site? And, if so, where might I find it on the Mozella site?

Svi odgovori (1)

It's not clear how the process works to be able to better assist you with moving your content over.

Could you please elaborate a little more on:

new android tablet. It wants me to open Safari

What's "it" here? The tablet? How does it do it? Do they have some apps to install on iOS to migrate data over to Android? (I'm not really familiar with this process.)

What do I do now? Is it actually on the Mozilla site?

Which "it"? Safari? Passwords?

In general you don't want to bring things over manually, you just need to sign into Sync on both ends and let your content sync via Mozilla account, see:

Postavi pitanje

Za odgovaranje na poruke moraš se prijaviti na tvoj račun. Postavi novo pitanje, ako još nemaš račun.