Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Solved

Where do I find “ready to scan”?

Ken Gordon

I want to sync my Firefox browser with my iPhone 17. Where do I find “ready to scan”?

Moderator note: Moved from the Firefox Desktop forum to the Firefox for iOS forum.

I want to sync my Firefox browser with my iPhone 17. Where do I find “ready to scan”? ''Moderator note: Moved from the Firefox Desktop forum to the Firefox for iOS forum.''

Izmjenjeno od Denys

Svi odgovori (1)

Odabrano rješenje

Hi Ken,

To enable sync using QR pairing:

  • Visit https://accounts.firefox.com/pair/ on your desktop to show the QR code (you might need to sign in to your Mozilla account first).
  • Then on your Firefox for iOS, tap the menu button (the three dots menu)
  • Tap Sign In to open the Sync and Save Data page.

More about that: Sync bookmarks, logins and browsing history on Firefox for iOS

Postavi pitanje

Za odgovaranje na poruke moraš se prijaviti na tvoj račun. Postavi novo pitanje, ako još nemaš račun.