Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Locked

Default email addresses

ygc6gth7kg

When I’m on a screen that asks for my email address, it shows me two addresses to pick from, and I don’t use either one. I’ve searched everywhere, and can’t find where it’s getting these email addresses from. How can I change this?

I’ve attached a screenshot showing what I mean:

When I’m on a screen that asks for my email address, it shows me two addresses to pick from, and I don’t use either one. I’ve searched everywhere, and can’t find where it’s getting these email addresses from. How can I change this? I’ve attached a screenshot showing what I mean:

Svi odgovori (1)

This question appears to be a duplicate of /questions/1590797. This thread will be locked to keep the discussion in one place. Please refer to the linked thread for existing answers and ongoing discussion.

Thanks for your understanding!