Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Open

Firefox is frozen on Release Notes screen and can’t get to app

gn4whrmtgn

When I select Firefox on my iPhone, the screen that comes up is the release notes screen. I cannot get to Firefox browser.. A simple solution?

When I select Firefox on my iPhone, the screen that comes up is the release notes screen. I cannot get to Firefox browser.. A simple solution?

Svi odgovori (1)

Can you attach a screenshot of that here? Firefox for iOS doesn't have any release notes functionality per se, so this might somewhere else. (What's your iOS version and iPhone generation BTW?)

I see you posted this question from Firefox iOS just fine, so it appears to be working(?) — or is the question about another device?

Postavi pitanje

Za odgovaranje na poruke moraš se prijaviti na tvoj račun. Postavi novo pitanje, ako još nemaš račun.