Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Open

Can I retrieve deleted bookmarks

chucksandbridgedunes

I am changing iOS phones. I deleted my bookmarks. Can I retrieve?

Moderator note: Moved to the Firefox for iOS forum from the Firefox Desktop forum.

I am changing iOS phones. I deleted my bookmarks. Can I retrieve? ''Moderator note: Moved to the Firefox for iOS forum from the Firefox Desktop forum.''

Izmjenjeno od Denys

Svi odgovori (1)

It depends on whether the bookmarks were synced or backed up.

If you were signed into a Firefox account on the old iPhone, install Firefox on the new phone and sign in with the same account. Your bookmarks may sync back.

Also check any other device where you use Firefox, like a computer or iPad. If the bookmarks are still there, don’t make changes yet — let that device sync them back first.

If the deletion already synced everywhere, then Firefox may not be able to recover them unless you have an old phone backup or another device that still has them.

Postavi pitanje

Za odgovaranje na poruke moraš se prijaviti na tvoj račun. Postavi novo pitanje, ako još nemaš račun.