Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Open

I've started getting Virus/Trogan warnings from McAfee when using Firefox browser.

John

I've started getting Virus/Trogen warnings from McAfee popping up every few seconds on Firefox. There was a McAfee file on my Acer desktop but Not installed. Windows Defender and Malwarebytes do not detect a Virus or Trogen. Is this a SCAM by McAfee to get money from me? I cannot delete the McAfee install file as it says it is in use!

John Jenkins

I've started getting Virus/Trogen warnings from McAfee popping up every few seconds on Firefox. There was a McAfee file on my Acer desktop but Not installed. Windows Defender and Malwarebytes do not detect a Virus or Trogen. Is this a SCAM by McAfee to get money from me? I cannot delete the McAfee install file as it says it is in use! John Jenkins

Svi odgovori (1)

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/push-notifications-firefox#w_how-do-i-revoke-web-push-permissions-for-a-specific-site

Are these as small popups on the bottom right corner of Firefox window?. If so then these may just be web push notifications from sites you have allowed to send you notifications. Instead of useful information some may send you junk, spam, fake virus/trojan alerts etc. You can revoke these sites from sending you notifications as mentioned in above KB article link.

Postavi pitanje

Za odgovaranje na poruke moraš se prijaviti na tvoj račun. Postavi novo pitanje, ako još nemaš račun.