Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Arhivirano

Serious issues with my iPhones 14 Pro and 15 Pro

Natalia Agapiou

Hello, Since I updated my iPhones to iOS 26 hell broke loose. On my iPhone 14 ProI can no longer use Firefox as it quits when I open it On my 15 Pro I can use it but most of the time I half only half of the window. I do want you to be my default browser. Can you help, please? How come there is not one article on this? Many thanks! Natalia Great fan of yours

Hello, Since I updated my iPhones to iOS 26 hell broke loose. On my iPhone 14 ProI can no longer use Firefox as it quits when I open it On my 15 Pro I can use it but most of the time I half only half of the window. I do want you to be my default browser. Can you help, please? How come there is not one article on this? Many thanks! Natalia Great fan of yours

Svi odgovori (1)

Hi Natalia,

If you're on version 143, please update to 143.2 or wait for an upcoming release v 144 that's planned to go out this week and let me know if the issue is still persist.