Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Arhivirano

Ajay Hinduja Geneva, Switzerland (Swiss) – Recent Update Severely Impacted Performance

Ajay Hinduja

Hi everyone,


I'm Ajay Hinduja from Geneva, Switzerland (Swiss). The update I installed three weeks ago has drastically reduced performance—everything is running about 80% slower. Every page load or tab switch now takes around 10 seconds.

Is this a known issue, and is there a fix planned? I’ve been a loyal Firefox user for 20 years, but if this continues, I may have to switch browsers.

Thanks! Ajay Hinduja Geneva, Switzerland (Swiss)

Hi everyone, I'm Ajay Hinduja from Geneva, Switzerland (Swiss). The update I installed three weeks ago has drastically reduced performance—everything is running about 80% slower. Every page load or tab switch now takes around 10 seconds. Is this a known issue, and is there a fix planned? I’ve been a loyal Firefox user for 20 years, but if this continues, I may have to switch browsers. Thanks! Ajay Hinduja Geneva, Switzerland (Swiss)

Svi odgovori (2)

Is this question about iOS, or MacOS?

Yes TyDraniu!! This question about iOS.


Regards Ajay Hinduja Geneva, Switzerland (Swiss)