Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Arhivirano

Denying me access to log onto website

Pcampbell22

I want to connect to a website and Firefox is denying me access. How do I turn this off so I can decide if I want to access a website without Firefox denying me access?

I want to connect to a website and Firefox is denying me access. How do I turn this off so I can decide if I want to access a website without Firefox denying me access?

Svi odgovori (1)

Hi

What is the address of the website that you are trying to view in Firefox for iOS?