Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Ova tema je zatvorena i arhivirana. Postavi novo pitanje ako trebaš pomoć.
Locked Arhivirano

email context menu no longer provides "show in topic tree"

mozilla668

duplicate of /questions/1479301 thread in Thunderbird section

Recently in my German thunderbird client one of the most important context menu entry just vanished: show topic tree (German: in Themenbau anzeigen) Why? How can I recover? I need it always to understand the whole discussion of multiple emails (but do NOT sort according to topic trees).

<i>duplicate of [/questions/1479301] thread in Thunderbird section</i> Recently in my German thunderbird client one of the most important context menu entry just vanished: show topic tree (German: in Themenbau anzeigen) Why? How can I recover? I need it always to understand the whole discussion of multiple emails (but do NOT sort according to topic trees).

Izmjenjeno od James

Svi odgovori (1)

This should be posted in Thunderbird forum as this is for Firefox browser user help forum. You need to post the screenshot error in Thunderbird forum so those reading can replicate the issue or not. Also Thunderbird retrieves the email from the online email provider so if there is issues with the email then it's from the online email server not Thunderbird as it retrieves the email to read if that is the case.