Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Solved Arhivirano

Where did search bar go in FF 63.0b14?

Foxfree99

Update killed my separate search and address bars/boxes. Now I am back to one search/address bar/box. I LOVED that I could enter something in the search bar/box, follow through results, making use of tabs as needed, and my search bar/box retained the original search term until I deliberately cleared it. For complex searches, this is quite a time saver.

I want my search bar/box back. How can I restore it?

Update killed my separate search and address bars/boxes. Now I am back to one search/address bar/box. I LOVED that I could enter something in the search bar/box, follow through results, making use of tabs as needed, and my search bar/box retained the original search term until I deliberately cleared it. For complex searches, this is quite a time saver. I want my search bar/box back. How can I restore it?

Svi odgovori (3)

Odabrano rješenje

hi, you can change that when you go to the firefox menu ≡ > options > search panel.

If this article needs to be updated for Firefox 63, please let us know: Manage Firefox search settings.