Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Solved Arhivirano

Firefox for iPadOS tabs

Dale

Firefox for iPadOS tabs are periodically gone when I launch the app. History and recently closed are still there, so I can reopen them, but it’s a pain to have to keep doing it!

Firefox for iPadOS tabs are periodically gone when I launch the app. History and recently closed are still there, so I can reopen them, but it’s a pain to have to keep doing it!

Svi odgovori (3)

Odabrano rješenje

Hi

What version number of Firefox for iOS are you currently using? You may want to look for an update from the App store as this is an issue that we recently corrected.

The problem just occurred this morning on 116, but I saw and downloaded 117, so it would be sweet if that takes care of it!

So of course I won’t know really know for a while if that takes care of it, but I’ll mark it as solved. Thanks. (I feel for those who have lost way more tabs than I have!)