Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Solved Arhivirano

Your Thunderbird profile cannot be loaded. It may be missing or inaccessible.

pyor66

Hello,

"Your Thunderbird profile cannot be loaded. It may be missing or inaccessible".

New installation of Windows 11. Installed Thunderbird 102 and did some setting up. I must have made a bad choice as I now get the above error message and cannot open Thunderbird. I have uninstalled TB and reinstalled but to no effect.

Help and advice very gratefully received.

Regards

Hello, "Your Thunderbird profile cannot be loaded. It may be missing or inaccessible". New installation of Windows 11. Installed Thunderbird 102 and did some setting up. I must have made a bad choice as I now get the above error message and cannot open Thunderbird. I have uninstalled TB and reinstalled but to no effect. Help and advice very gratefully received. Regards

Svi odgovori (2)

Odabrano rješenje

The simplest solution here is this: - uninstall thunderbird - in windows file explorer, locate c:\users\<yourid>\appdata\roaming\thunderbird and delete the folder. then reinstall thunderbird.

What you apparently did was rename the profile folder or moved it. Thunderbird looks at the profiles.ini file in the above-mentioned folder for the name and location of profile. If the file isn't found, you get that error message.

Thanks David,

I was too clever by half and copied the Profiles folder only. Now in much better position than I anticipated. Inbox and all sub-folders restored.

Best wishes