Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Arhivirano

disappearing inbox

sailortype

my hotmail inbox simply disappears. I sign in, inbox messages are there temporarily, then they just disappear. All of them. I have to sign out and back in, messages are there again but then disappear. All other folders are there and do not disappear. This does not happen when I tried Chrome. Any ideas please..? tks

my hotmail inbox simply disappears. I sign in, inbox messages are there temporarily, then they just disappear. All of them. I have to sign out and back in, messages are there again but then disappear. All other folders are there and do not disappear. This does not happen when I tried Chrome. Any ideas please..? tks

Svi odgovori (1)

I had this problem yesterday. Solution: Remove your AD Blocker (affected by at least two AD blockers I used/tried)