Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Arhivirano

Firefox update on ANDROID phone

Astonished_Firefox_User

Trying to update Firefox on my Galaxy A11 Model SM-A115A. I am on this phone right now, so it works for video, audio, cellphone, NETFLIX, Texting, Whatsapp, News, Weather. I initially downloaded & installed Firefox on this phone about 14 months ago. So, when going to Google Play, it says "You must be signed in to download ". But I am already signed into my Goog account. Then it says: Device not existing or, some crazy thing like that. In short, I am not allowed to update Firefox from Google Play. Are there other websites from which to download?? I suggest you start one, as Google Play can't keep its site clean from malware.

Trying to update Firefox on my Galaxy A11 Model SM-A115A. I am on this phone right now, so it works for video, audio, cellphone, NETFLIX, Texting, Whatsapp, News, Weather. I initially downloaded & installed Firefox on this phone about 14 months ago. So, when going to Google Play, it says "You must be signed in to download ". But I am already signed into my Goog account. Then it says: Device not existing or, some crazy thing like that. In short, I am not allowed to update Firefox from Google Play. Are there other websites from which to download?? I suggest you start one, as Google Play can't keep its site clean from malware.

Svi odgovori (1)

Hi

I recommend that you contact the Google Play support team for help with this issue - I think that you may need to reset the Google Play store or Google Play services app in your Android device to be able to get updates for the apps on your device.