Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Arhivirano

calculate age in lightning

wnews

I asked this question before in the german forum: https://www.thunderbird-mail.de/forum/thread/84550-lightning-alter-berechnen-v-68-9-0-wie-thunderbird/

description: the addon 'reminderfox' was able to calculate the difference between two year-dates, and show it in the event line. But, reminderfox does not works in firefox nor in thunderbird anymore.

Is anybody able, to add these few commands directly in the lightning source?

I asked this question before in the german forum: https://www.thunderbird-mail.de/forum/thread/84550-lightning-alter-berechnen-v-68-9-0-wie-thunderbird/ description: the addon 'reminderfox' was able to calculate the difference between two year-dates, and show it in the event line. But, reminderfox does not works in firefox nor in thunderbird anymore. Is anybody able, to add these few commands directly in the lightning source?

Svi odgovori (1)

https://addons.thunderbird.net/en-US/thunderbird/addon/reminderfox/

The addon appears to say it works with V60 and above. So I tried installing it. It says it will be available after a restart, so I think the issue is you just need to update your reminderfox in Thunderbird.