Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Solved Arhivirano

Costco.ca product image viewer doesn't show zoom or extra images

Rafeek

When I visit the page https://www.costco.ca/vtech-5-in.-video-baby-monitor-with-2-cameras%2c-wide-angle-lens-and-standard-lens.product.100515489.html# the product viewer should have a few thumbnails and allow zooming the currently selected image. This is not the case for me. If I restart in safe mode it does work though.

I followed this page https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/troubleshoot-extensions-themes-to-fix-problems#firefox:win10:fx70 with no success.

Disabling all extensions and hardware acceleration, ensuring I'm using the default theme... the problem still persists in "regular" mode but isn't present in safe mode.

What else is safe mode doing?

When I visit the page https://www.costco.ca/vtech-5-in.-video-baby-monitor-with-2-cameras%2c-wide-angle-lens-and-standard-lens.product.100515489.html# the product viewer should have a few thumbnails and allow zooming the currently selected image. This is not the case for me. If I restart in safe mode it does work though. I followed this page https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/troubleshoot-extensions-themes-to-fix-problems#firefox:win10:fx70 with no success. Disabling all extensions and hardware acceleration, ensuring I'm using the default theme... the problem still persists in "regular" mode but isn't present in safe mode. What else is safe mode doing?

Svi odgovori (3)

Odabrano rješenje

This is one of the cases that Tracking Protection is blocking essential content. It work if I click the highlighted shield icon and disable protection for this page.

Thank you! Now that I understand why, I wish there was a way I could allow the specific cookie I want while still blocking the others.

If this is about cookies or content from third-party domains then you can try to create an allow cookie exception for these domains.