Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Arhivirano

Firefox expands whenever I play a fullscreen video

Lindorak

I have my Firefox windows pinned to the left of my screen using Windows snapping. Whenever I watch a video and click full screen then exit full screen the Firefox window is slightly widened.

See pictures.

As you can see at the top left of the second picture the Firefox window has expanded a bit. It expands in both direction. Each time I full screen a video it enlarges by a few pixels. When I repeatedly go in and out of full screen the window enlarges. It is not a huge deal. It just annoys me. I have to snap the window back into place after I watch a few videos.

Does anyone else have this problem? If you do have you found any solutions for it?

Thanks.

I have my Firefox windows pinned to the left of my screen using Windows snapping. Whenever I watch a video and click full screen then exit full screen the Firefox window is slightly widened. See pictures. As you can see at the top left of the second picture the Firefox window has expanded a bit. It expands in both direction. Each time I full screen a video it enlarges by a few pixels. When I repeatedly go in and out of full screen the window enlarges. It is not a huge deal. It just annoys me. I have to snap the window back into place after I watch a few videos. Does anyone else have this problem? If you do have you found any solutions for it? Thanks.
Priložene slike ekrana

Izmjenjeno od the-edmeister

Svi odgovori (1)

Hi,

I think we need to refresh to see if the problem is corrected https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/refresh-firefox-reset-add-ons-and-settings


If the problem persists, it is necessary to publish the question of our bugzilla https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/


thank's