Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Solved Arhivirano

I want to delete information that auto-fills in a field and I can't find where it's stored. Where can I find the information storage?

ddtowler

I want to find where the information that auto-fills is in my firefox browser. It has saved a social security number that I don't want saved and I can't find where to delete it.

I want to find where the information that auto-fills is in my firefox browser. It has saved a social security number that I don't want saved and I can't find where to delete it.

Svi odgovori (3)

Odabrano rješenje

hi, you can select the information in the dropdown-field with the arrow keys on the keyboard and then hit the del-key in order to delete that particular piece of information.

Okay that worked, thank you. Is there any way to know where that information was stored, in case there's other information I don't want saved (but won't really think about til I see it autofill)?

firefox will store this data in the formhistory.sqlite file within your profile folder. however that's in a database format, so it's not trivially easy to open it and display its contents.

it's possible to clear all existing autofill entries in one go though: Control whether Firefox automatically fills in forms