Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Ova tema je zatvorena i arhivirana. Postavi novo pitanje ako trebaš pomoć.
Locked Arhivirano

Sound fades out when I rewind/forward a video on YouTube!

ameri9595

I tried Chrome and it works fine with both headphones and laptop speakers, Firefox only seem to play video's sound good on headphones, but when I rewind/forward the video, the speaker's sound decreases for a while then fades back in. This is a SERIOUS problem, please help..

I tried Chrome and it works fine with both headphones and laptop speakers, Firefox only seem to play video's sound good on headphones, but when I rewind/forward the video, the speaker's sound decreases for a while then fades back in. This is a SERIOUS problem, please help..

Svi odgovori (1)

Please continue your question in your original post : https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1218354