Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Arhivirano

I want to manually reload ALL live bookmarks, not just one at a time

percysowner

In earlier versions of Firefox you could reload all of your RSS feeds that are subscribed under Live Bookmarks. In Quantum the refresh for live bookmarks is an hour, which is longer than I want. Reports are that resetting the refresh interval in about:config isn't working. Is there any way to refresh my over 100 live bookmarks manually when I want them refreshed? If not, can you add that functionality.

In earlier versions of Firefox you could reload all of your RSS feeds that are subscribed under Live Bookmarks. In Quantum the refresh for live bookmarks is an hour, which is longer than I want. Reports are that resetting the refresh interval in about:config isn't working. Is there any way to refresh my over 100 live bookmarks manually when I want them refreshed? If not, can you add that functionality.

Svi odgovori (1)

See what Developers have made for that. Use key words like Tabs, Reloader, RSS

Note : they all have their own support page by the Developer

Please let us know if this solved your issue or if need further assistance.